Yesterday, Bank holiday Monday 3rd of January 2011 around
8PM a man was smoking in the stair case. It happened in the
North-East core, a description of the man is as follows: 6″,
African-Caribbean, male, wearing a dark hat and coat.
I have not seen him before so not sure if he is a
resident, If you know this man, family or a guest of yours please
tell him to stop smoking inside the stair cases or building.
Families live here, with young children, we
don’t want to breathe in your second hand smoke or see your
cigarette butts on the floor.